What are you playing?

• Lunar Engine v0.15 is out now! Download and check it out here

John

Owner
Owner
Head Developer
Jun 1, 2012
www.rpgorigin.com
Post about whatever you have been playing today along with a screenshot or video you captured (optional).

I've been playing a lot of Dying Light recently. Really been enjoying the game. Here's a screenshot I took of some floating zombies. Aliens anyone?
1531548554495.png

Rian

Legend
Legend
May 29, 2006
Been playing Ark Aberration and Sea of Thieves a lot lately. I don't have any screen shots, but I do have a SoT video I recorded a few weeks ago:

Sinking a ship with no loot :( (language warning)

My first time recording with that god awful Xbox DVR for PC, so the only audio you can hear is of my team mate :(

John

Owner
Owner
Head Developer
Jun 1, 2012
www.rpgorigin.com
Been playing Ark Aberration and Sea of Thieves a lot lately. I don't have any screen shots, but I do have a SoT video I recorded a few weeks ago:

Sinking a ship with no loot :( (language warning)

My first time recording with that god awful Xbox DVR for PC, so the only audio you can hear is of my team mate :(
Wasn't Sea of Thieves supposed to have flopped pretty hard? Or did they fix the issues with the game

Perfekt

Legend
Legend
Jun 26, 2009
Post about whatever you have been playing today along with a screenshot or video you captured (optional).

I've been playing a lot of Dying Light recently. Really been enjoying the game. Here's a screenshot I took of some floating zombies. Aliens anyone?
Dying Light is my shit. I've probably played through it, start to finish, about 20x. They need to hurry up with Dying Light 2. Lol.