Today I did this on my project...

• Lunar Engine v0.2.6 is out now! Download and check it out here. The map editor is also now fixed!

sekaru

Veteran
Veteran
Jul 3, 2018
Gold
Back to Just Pick It

Got a new live version up. Right now you can query the Google Places API to get data about restaurants/bars/clubs/cities/towns/etc and automagically add it to your lobby. I'll add support for just regular ole links soon. The cool thing with the Places api is you can just click on the image of the card and it'll take you to Google maps so you can use it on the go (as the kids say)

Screenshot 2018-09-07 at 21.54.27.png

Lil search place form:
Screenshot 2018-09-07 at 21.54.38.png

Phenomenal

Aug 17, 2018
Gold
Back to Just Pick It

Got a new live version up. Right now you can query the Google Places API to get data about restaurants/bars/clubs/cities/towns/etc and automagically add it to your lobby. I'll add support for just regular ole links soon. The cool thing with the Places api is you can just click on the image of the card and it'll take you to Google maps so you can use it on the go (as the kids say)

View attachment 156

Lil search place form:
View attachment 157
Small thing but enter to search and generally move forward would be nice.

SolidLink

Jun 30, 2018
Canada
mmodivision.shivtr.com
Gold
Back to Just Pick It

View attachment 156

Lil search place form:
View attachment 157
I know I'm late on this, but this is Very cool!

Rob

Jul 25, 2018
United Kingdom
www.rpgorigin.com
Gold
I guess I'd share what I've been working on for the past couple of months :3

View attachment 168

Tuber is an app, like Uber, you can find tutors very easily, it also shows you the directions too.

And quickly made a github page: SOLIDLINKS I know, it's not the best :p
That actually looks really interesting, on the app store is their any other apps that do the similar finding of tutor's? I'm not big on my phone but I haven't heard of any. Looks awesome!