Mirage Web Engine SP 0.1.7

• Lunar Engine v0.15 is out now! Download and check it out here

John

Owner
Owner
Head Developer
Jun 1, 2012
www.rpgorigin.com
Dope project. How far along do you plan to develop this as a single player RPG engine / maker? It would be neat to see an event system and other RPG Maker-esque features implemented, especially in a web environment, which is very accessible.

Rian

Legend
Legend
May 29, 2006
I'm really not too sure yet lol. I do plan on a quest editor, which will sort of be watered-down specific events. I suppose to really engage a single player's attention I would need some sort of fleshed out event system to keep people from getting too bored. I'll come up with something eventually :p

John

Owner
Owner
Head Developer
Jun 1, 2012
www.rpgorigin.com
I'm really not too sure yet lol. I do plan on a quest editor, which will sort of be watered-down specific events. I suppose to really engage a single player's attention I would need some sort of fleshed out event system to keep people from getting too bored. I'll come up with something eventually :p
Definitely. When you make this open source I'm down to pitch in when I can. I have a fair amount of JS experience under my belt. Might need a little refreshing. I have a side Express JS project I've been fiddling with on and off. Really need to pick that up again here soon when I've got Lunar further along.

Rian

Legend
Legend
May 29, 2006
Rian submitted a new resource:

Mirage Web Engine SP - A single player RPG creation engine that runs your browser!

View attachment 122

Project Goal:

A browser-based single player 2D top-down RPG Engine. The main goal of Mirage Web Engine SP is to provide a toolset with which to create browser based 2D RPGs, for creative people looking to tell a story.

General Specifications:
  • Language: JavaScript, HTML
  • Dependencies: jQuery, jQueryUI
  • Version: ac-0.1.7

Mostly Complete Features:
  • Map Editor Layers...
Read more about this resource...