Didn't last long.

• Lunar Engine v0.2.6 is out now! Download and check it out here. The map editor is also now fixed!

William

Veteran
Veteran
May 29, 2006
www.key2heaven.net
Gold
Doubt we are going to get new members anytime soon. Important thing is that the site is here and it's not going anywhere.

Until something more interesting happens we can at least get some interesting off-topic discussions going ^^

Mithlomion

Jun 1, 2006
Gold
Its cool its all back and all. But really, if new people are to come here they need a reason to :p.
Also.. i had no idea this place was back up untill William hit me on Facebook.

John

Owner
Owner
Head Developer
Jun 1, 2012
www.rpgorigin.com
Gold
Username Change
Yeah that is true, which is why i just ordered a java programming book in the mail. Im planning on really studying up and by the end of the year start working on a java version of mirage.

Lea

May 28, 2006
www.valkoria.com
Gold
will can hit you up on facebook but you're not even my friend? how ... Shrug...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/lrfairbanks">http://www.facebook.com/lrfairbanks</a><!-- m --> :)

Lea

May 28, 2006
www.valkoria.com
Gold
Yup I've been popping in when I think of it - a few times a week now that I have this site bookmarked :) If you ever want to get in touch with me, though, facebook is the best - link in my signature

Clu

Jul 28, 2006
s8.createphpbb.com
Gold
I doubt much of you remember me, but I still pop on to look at these forums every once in awhile, and the posts do help, so even there isn't alot of new chatting content, I still personally like the info on these forums, helps if I ever feel like dicking around with a source code again in my spare time lol.

Devilen

Sep 12, 2008
www.scireportals.net
Gold
Hi Everyone again yeah been a bit sense the last time I came here but I been busy with work. I hope to have some traction with my game here shortly but I haven't had real time to work on it due to real life and the problems that hit after I posted here last. But none the less i still work on it from time to time.

Sperot

Sep 14, 2012
Gold
well Hi
im not one to forget the old school stuff to fast
i actually just ran across and old copy of MS 3.0.3 with my scripted tiles in it
talk about memories